In our most recent episode of Wealthy Behavior: Talking Money and Wealth with Heritage Financial, Sammy and Bob are back covering what’s happening in the markets in real time. In this episode they discuss:
- The probability of the Fed achieving a soft landing
- What Bob considers the best indicator of a buying opportunity for stocks
- Why this bear market is different than 2008 and 2020, and why it’s not as bad
- How much pain is left for bond investors
- The one investment both Sammy and Bob agree is their least favorite right now
Listen to the latest episode of Wealthy Behavior, “It IS Different This Time – It’s Actually Not as Bad”, to hear Sammy and Bob discuss all these points and more.
Wealthy Behavior, hosted by Sammy Azzouz, President of Heritage Financial, digs into the topics, strategies, and behaviors that are key to building and protecting personal wealth and living a rich life. Each month we dig into a topic related to financial planning, wealth management, or investing. We also cover topics unrelated to finance, but key to building wealth. And every few weeks Sammy hosts our Chief Investment Officer, Bob Weisse, to share the risks and opportunities Bob is seeing in the markets.
Don’t miss a minute of our insights! Be sure to subscribe anywhere you listen to podcasts.