The Often-forgotten Piece
There’s a lot of connective tissue between planning and investing and the rest of your financial infrastructure. Unlike other firms, we get directly involved in it all. We don’t just theorize or make strategic recommendations and walk away — we help you execute, down to the fine details.
The degree to which we follow through is a fundamental difference between us and most other wealth managers you’ll meet:
- We review your estate plan together with your estate attorney.
- We work closely with your accountant, review your tax returns every year, and contribute to year-end tax planning.
- We analyze your insurance coverage, including homeowners, auto, life, disability and long-term care.
- We help coordinate your philanthropy and identify the best ways for you to give to your charities of choice.
- We oversee debt refinancing and help coordinate bridge loans for real estate transactions.
- We help you monetize real estate, business interests, hard assets, artwork and more.
- If you need expert resources in any of these areas, we’re happy to make recommendations from our network of trusted professionals. We serve as the nerve center, coordinating everything and facilitating crisp communication so nothing falls through the cracks.
Every single detail matters.
There are many different levels of wealth management service. Ours is as meticulous and hands-on as it gets. You can rely on our constant vigilance today, and for perpetuity.
From here to serenity
Complimentary Three Meeting Process allows you to road test working with us before you become a client
You talk. We listen. We learn all about your goals, objectives, financial situation, and what keeps you up at night.
State of The Union
We provide an analysis of your current financial position and compare that to your goals and objectives.
We present a detailed financial plan with custom recommendations and investment strategies.