Heritage Financial Services is committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We believe each employee contributes to the success and growth of our firm. If you are a motivated professional with a meticulous attention to detail who enjoys solving problems, helping others, and working in a collaborative team environment, please view our openings below.
Make a positive and lasting financial impact on the people in our lives and those we serve
Heritage Core Values
- Take accountability for all commitments.
- Communicate clearly, timely and respectfully.
- Be considerate of the opinions, values and needs of others.
- Always do what’s best for the client.
- Speak plainly and truthfully.
- Treat others with respect and dignity.
- Take pride in the quality of everything you do.
- Encourage colleagues to aspire to the same standards of excellence.
- Consistently add value above expectations for the role.
Heritage provides competitive pay and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
Intern with us
Heritage’s collegiate internship program is ideal for students seriously considering wealth management as a career choice. Our approach exposes an intern to all aspects of the business, including portfolio management, planning, operations, and marketing. Candidates come from a variety of schools and academic concentrations, though individuals with a foundation in personal finance or investments is preferred. We seek candidates that are available to intern between their junior and senior years and have demonstrated strong academic performance and emotional intelligence.
Interviews typically take place in the fall and decisions are made prior to the end of the calendar year for an internship the following summer. We are selective and only hire one or two interns per year. The program is designed to serve as a gateway to a full-time position for successful candidates upon graduation. Interested individuals should send a resume and cover letter detailing their interest in being part of the Heritage team to firstname.lastname@example.org.