Unlike other firms, we do a vast amount of work helping you get organized and clear on your goals before we are officially engaged and charging for our services. We take the burden of understanding and organizing all the individual details of your financial picture off your shoulders. And when that happens, it’s like finally feeling the warm sun on your face after a long New England winter. It’s liberating.
Our approach is insanely thorough. The benefits are substantial. This is how the relationship gets started:
- We get a sense of what you’re looking for in a firm, what kind of help you’ve had in the past, how you’ve achieved your wealth, and what challenges and concerns keep you up at night.
- We explain our Three Meeting Process, and what’s required to make it a success.
- At the end of the call, if we both decide to move forward, we get the Three Meeting Process started.
Three Meeting Process
Making It Official
- Our Operations Team guides you through the necessary paperwork and transfers.
- After 6 weeks we have our first check in.
- As often as once a quarter, we sit down to review your financial planning goals, accomplishments and investment results, and to make any additional recommendations.