Mortgage-backed securities are the most interesting they have been in 10 years, according to special guest Ken Shinoda, Portfolio Manager at DoubleLine Capital and head of their mortgage-backed securities team. In this episode Ken and Wealthy Behavior host and Heritage Financial President & CEO, Sammy Azzouz, have an in-depth conversation about the current bond market, mortgage-backed securities, and mortgage rates.
- Opportunities and risks in today’s mortgage-backed securities market
- Where interest rates might be going in the next few months and next few years
- How mortgage rates are set and when they may drop
- What the bond market says about the economy now
- Why commingled vehicles are more efficient than buying individual bonds
- Why active bond management makes sense
Listen through the end as Bob Weisse, Chief Investment Officer at Heritage Financial, joins to help dissect the topic and how investors should be thinking about it.
We’d love to hear from you! Email us questions, ideas, or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BONUS* How To Build Your Next Million, our free ebook, teaches investors about the tools that can help them SAVE more, GROW more, KEEP more, and PROTECT more. Get your copy today!
About Wealthy Behavior: Heritage Financial Services
Wealthy Behavior digs into the topics, strategies, and behaviors that are key to building and protecting personal wealth and living a rich life. We’re Boston Massachusetts-based wealth managers who have been helping busy, successful people pursue their financial goals for more than 25 years. Hosted by Sammy Azzouz, President of Heritage Financial, Wealthy Behavior digs into the topics, strategies, and behaviors that are key to building and protecting personal wealth and living a rich life.