Our monthly market update covers what’s going on in the investment universe and markets right now. In this episode Heritage Financial CEO, Sammy Azzouz, and CIO, Bob Weisse discuss:
- The Fed watch – Signals and thoughts on their next move
- Greater imbalance in the labor force with the most recent job opening figures surpassing expectations
- The market’s reaction to the House’s debt ceiling vote
- Chipmaker, Nvidia, and it’s recent extraordinary AI-driven gains
- Price-weighted vs. equal-weighted index construction
- Where investors may be able to benefit from tighter lending standards
And, if you missed our recent webinar with Liz Ann Sonders, Chief Investment Strategist at Charles Schwab, Sammy and Bob will catch you up on the key topics:
- The future of the dollar and its reserve currency status
- Recent bank failures and the health of the banking system
- Thoughts on a rolling recession
- The future of international markets
We’d love to hear from you! Email us questions, ideas, or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BONUS* How To Build Your Next Million, our free ebook, teaches investors about the tools that can help them SAVE more, GROW more, KEEP more, and PROTECT more. Get your copy today!
About Wealthy Behavior: Heritage Financial Services
Wealthy Behavior digs into the topics, strategies, and behaviors that are key to building and protecting personal wealth and living a rich life. We’re Boston Massachusetts-based wealth managers who have been helping busy, successful people pursue their financial goals for more than 25 years. Hosted by Sammy Azzouz, President of Heritage Financial, Wealthy Behavior digs into the topics, strategies, and behaviors that are key to building and protecting personal wealth and living a rich life.