In this month’s market update host and Heritage Financial CEO, Sammy Azzouz, and Heritage Financial CIO, Bob Weisse, discuss what’s going on across the investment universe today, including:
- An overview of the Silicon Valley Bank and Credit Suisse failures, the impact on the banking sector and the broader markets.
- The silver lining of a banking crisis.
- Where investors should put their cash.
- What a slowdown in rate hikes means for investors’ asset allocation.
- Fears of Inflation vs. Fears of Recession. What is the market telling us?
- An update on the housing market.
*BONUS* How To Build Your Next Million, our free ebook, teaches investors about the tools that can help them SAVE more, GROW more, KEEP more, and PROTECT more. Get your copy today!
We’d love to hear from you! Email us questions, ideas, or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Wealthy Behavior: Heritage Financial Services
Wealthy Behavior digs into the topics, strategies, and behaviors that are key to building and protecting personal wealth and living a rich life. We’re Boston Massachusetts-based wealth managers who have been helping busy, successful people pursue their financial goals for more than 25 years. Hosted by Sammy Azzouz, President of Heritage Financial, Wealthy Behavior digs into the topics, strategies, and behaviors that are key to building and protecting personal wealth and living a rich life.