HER Heritage: Breaking Money Silence Across Generations05/26/2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Did You Know…Sixty-one percent of women would rather talk about their own death than finances?
This money talk taboo negatively impacts women and their families. Discover how money silence contributes to the gender wage gap, the high rate of divorce, the lack of financial literacy training for the next generation, and the failure of a large percent of families to successfully pass down wealth. Learn practical tactics for engaging your partner, parents, and children in wealth conversations and how doing so can increase your financial confidence and wellbeing.
You’ll walk away with:
- An understanding of the high price women pay for their money silence
- A tool for uncovering your money talk mindset and its influence on intergenerational wealth conversations
- Conversation starters to foster communication across generations
- An action plan for putting what you learned into practice
- An experience that leaves you with a sense that talking about money can be fun!