Routinely destroying your sensitive documents is a great start to preventing identity theft and fraud. And shredding is one of the most secure methods of disposal.
We are pleased to invite clients of Heritage Financial to join us at a FREE shred event! Join us in an outdoor setting where your documents will be immediately destroyed by Shred-It as you enjoy some breakfast treats.
If you’re wondering what you should shred, a good rule of thumb is to destroy anything with:
• A signature (e.g., receipts)
• An account number (e.g., bank statements, cleared checks, old credit or debit cards)
• A Social Security Number (e.g., old taxes or passport applications)
• Medical or legal information (e.g., insurance claims or medical bills)
• Credit offers (e.g., those pesky junk-mail promotions)
The event will take place in the parking lot of 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801