Before you can invest intelligently, you have to establish your personal context. That’s the power of your personal financial plan. We make it rich and personal, so that your investment strategy is equally customized and nuanced.
Planning starts the moment we begin speaking with you. The process helps give concrete expression to everything that’s important to you. These are a few of the many questions we ask — and answer — together with you.
- What you value most in life
- What kind of lifestyle you want
- When you want to retire
- If you’re already retired, what you plan for your future
- How you want to fund your kids’ or grandkids’ education
- How much risk you’re comfortable taking on
- What philanthropic causes you want to support
- What kind of legacy you want to leave
Throughout, we keep our eye on another critical, ever-changing variable — how much cash you need.
Planning is ongoing. Behind the scenes, we’re always striving to minimize your tax burden, stay on top of rule changes that can impact your situation, and capitalize on new planning techniques you can benefit from. At Heritage, our planning is meticulous. The clarity and control it gives you are invigorating.